We often get the question “how can I make my photographs look better?” and we thought this video and these tips would help anyone that wants to take better pictures.
Check it out and leave a comment below to let us know what you think.
1. Take the picture from the corner of the room.
2. Avoid having bright lights or windows near the center of the picture.
3. Set your camera to take the brightest and “cleanest” pictures.
4. If you can choose the resolution your camera shoots try to choose the highest resolution possible. The higher the resolution, the better the picture.
5. If there are any lights in the room turn all of them on.
6. Shoot directly across the room, not up or down.
7. Use a tripod if available to prevent any motion blur.
8. Wide angle shots usually look better to home buyers, however try to avoid the “fish bowl” look, as these will not work with virtual staging and can make the picture look awkward.
Have you come across other tips, tricks or strategies to taking better real estate pictures? Leave a comment below and let us know!